Tuesday 1 June 2010

Moonlit Run edit + Postcards!
























Some of you may remember this image... It's undergone yet another alteration!
I have completely re-drawn the trees to adopt the style that is in my present images, that wasn't established when I drew this image originally. I've also made some minor changes to the line work in the mountain's in the background.


For the degree show, we also needed to choose images to be printed onto postcards for people to take away with them if they like our work. These cards'll have our contact details etc on the back, so hopefully they'll get me some jobs!!

I've chosen to order two lots of cards with images to promote my illustrations and my animations. Here are the final images that'll be printed on 500 cards (per image).


No comments:

Post a Comment