Monday 16 January 2012

A Creator Interview with Yours truly!

Hey Comics fans!

A little while back when Sugar Glider Stories 2 launched at Thought Bubble, Daniel Clifford (writer and co-creator) emailed me asking for my contribution to the creator interviews he was planning to post up on the Sugar Glider blog!

And (with a little poking and prodding) Daniel has FINALLY posted my interview!
But for those of you who are unfamiliar with Sugar Glider and my involvement you can find previews of my work here and below is the first page of Moving Day, the story I illustrated!

You'll find said interview right here - SugarGliderComics.co.uk
Enjoy! :)


Sugar Glider Stories 2, and all other Sugar Glider titles, are available to purchase online right HERE!! So grab yourself a copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment