Friday 13 April 2012

5th Doctor badge!

Hey there Whovians!
I said I had more for you lot on the Who-badge front!

So in light of it being Peter Davison's birthday today, I'll share with you my favourite Doctor's signature cricket hat and celery!

Happy Birthday to the 5th Doctor!! :D


Again this was made with Super Sculpey clay, using the same methods as with the 4th Doctor badge.


And as before painted with your bog standard acrylics (though this time I had to do a few extra coats of the white/cream colour to cover up the Sculpey pink!) and then varnished.




Yay for crickety-cricket stuff and decorative vegetables!! I shall wear this badge on my coat with pride!

I've made one more badge of Alex's favourite Doctor, he couldn't be left out. So once that one is painted to perfection, I'll post pics!



On a related note.....

DOCTOR WHO: THE IMPOSSIBLE CROSSING IS LAUNCHING TOMORROW!!!



Saturday the 14th April marks the 100th anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic, but it also marks the launch of mine and Alex's fan made Doctor Who webcomic!

Tomorrow we will be launching the first 5 page Prologue to our 5 issue story which (as you might have guessed by the date we have chosen) has strong connections to the Titanic!

So, I'll see you back here tomorrow for the unveiling! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment