Tuesday 21 May 2013

Hey Presto Commission!

Things have been a tad thin on the blogging front recently, and I apologise!
These past few weeks have been very hectic with preparations for our upcoming house move, everything has had to take a small step back while we're living in and out of boxes. But I hope to make posts more regular once we're settled in!

However, this past week has found me an exceptionally busy bunny on the illustrative front (as any of you who follow me on Twitter will know!) and now I can finally reveal what I've been feverishly working on!

Justin Monehen from the magic design company and book publishers, Hey Presto Limited contacted me about producing 8 illustrations for a new product he's working on!

Here's a look at a couple of the finished coloured illustrations and pencils!






As you can probably tell, they're depicting kids with powers! Here we have X-Ray vision and Quantum Tunnelling!

I'll blog up a couple more at a later date, but till then be sure to check out what Hey Presto is all about on their website: http://heypresto.com

Or find them on Twitter: @HeyPrestoLtd
and Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/heyprestolimited

No comments:

Post a Comment