Saturday 15 March 2014

Hey Presto - Billie Bunkum's Show Time!

Hey Everyone!

It's been a while since my last post, but I haven't been idle! There is been LOTS going on in the comics field and I'll be able to share some stuff with you within the next few weeks!

For now though, here's a look at a commission I'd completed recently for Hey Presto Ltd, as a conceptual piece for a proposed new kids TV show called Billie Bunkum's Show Time!


Now I don't want to give too much away about this project but I feel it's got some exciting potential, and should be something to look out for if you like Sci-fi or Victorian theatre!

I like to show my workings here on this 'ol blog, so here're the rough thumbnails, pencils and colour stage of how this illustration was created!





No comments:

Post a Comment