Wednesday 20 January 2016

Pet Portraits - Ace the Rat!

Yesterday I posted up a portrait of my Siamese rat, Romana as her Doctor Who namesake, just as I'd previously done for my other rats River and Kaylee.

Today I'm going to introduce you to the other half of the terrible two, this is Ace!


Ace is a dumbo eared Husky/Badger and about 9 months old in this photo. She is named after the 7th Doctor's companion played by Sophie Aldred. Ace in Doctor Who was regularly seen to lob grenades, fire bazookas and even give a Dalek a whack with a baseball bat!

My Ace is very much the rodent embodiment of her namesake. She's a little rascal!! She's outgoing, and will poke her nose into everything, including in your mouth if you're eating. She's jumped between sofas and has enforced drastic measures to ensure no rats venture onto the bookcase since ruining some of my comics…

So without further ado, here is Ace!
 


This illustrations was coloured using Copic Markers.
If like me you have pets named after characters or people, and you'd like to see them as their namesake, then please get in touch: sara-dunkerton@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment